aVMail is a program to give you easy access to your Accessline voice mail. If you use Teledesk for your desktop then you will find aVMail useful on your iPhone. The program will list both new and saved voice mail.
aVMail will only work if you have an AccessLine voice mail phone number and pin. If you want to learn more about AccessLine please visit http://www.accessline.com.
If you have any trouble with aVMail please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Support to view faxes
* Audio slide during message play back
* Settings option to save audio route
* Playback option buttons; handset, speaker, connector
* Show Badge option to remind you of new messages
* The listen feature is now a floating control with rewind (10 seconds), stop and forward (10 seconds)
* Support up to 12 digit pin (you will need to update the saved pin in the program)
* Setup settings at iPhone home > Settings > aVMail
* Support for moving message from New to Saved and back
* Support for multi select delete or move
* Support for displaying name or number
* Support of urgent message (red phone number)
* Support of private message (red listen button)
* Support of viewing/picking active extension (Ext button)
* Dial direct or thru Accessline
* Automatic voice mail retrieval on startup
* Quick access to new and saved voice mail
* Listen to voice mail with one button
* Return the call with one button
Audio options; handset sends to phone, speaker sends to speaker only, music sends to iPhone headset, iPhone connector or iPhone speaker (first available). Music option can send audio to stereo bluetooth receivers (headset or car).
Calling is only available with the iPhone.
If you have any troubles with aVMail please goto the support web site and send email (link is at the bottom of the web site).